Click below to take you back to the hop.
Now for Mocha time made with cold brew coffee!
- 1/2 cup of cold brew or more if you want it stronger
- 1 cup of milk of your choice 1%,2%, or whole milk or frozen milk cubes
- 2 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup of chocolate chips. You can add more if you want.
- 1 tablespoon of baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4- 1/2 teaspoon of mint extract. A little goes a long way. You might want to start our with less and add more if needed.
- Whip cream
- Chocolate syrup/sauce
-1 cup of ice if not using milk cubes
Blend in blender. Add whip cream and chocolate sauce on top. Enjoy