Happy Sunday!

With Valentine's Day just around the corner. I thought I would share with you a quick card I made for my husband using Unity stamps!

I am a big fan of the Kit of the Month from Unity Stamp Company. the kits are just amazing! Unity truly nailed it with this month's kit! If you don't know about the monthly memberships from Unity, head on over and take a peek. You won't be disappointed! You can do that here.

I kept this card pretty simple. I stamped out image in pigment black ink on watercolor paper. Heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Stamped the sentiment inside the world. Also in black pigment ink and heat set with clear embossing powder! I used my Mijello water colors to paint image. Die cut out panels. One with image and a bigger mat in black. Added some simple washi tape and a thin black ribbon. I used foam tape to adhere image panel to black panel. To add a little some depth. Then adhered to green card panel. Easy peasy Valentine card for hubby! I hope he likes it!
Here is the February kit that I used! Isn't this just awesome!
This is the inside! I used a sentiment from December's Kit of the month. I thought that it matched perfectly. Unity seriously has some of the best sentiments! That wraps up my manly Valentine Day card using Unity stamps!

Also as a member you can get all the monthly past kits at a discounted rate, discount code on shipping on other Unity orders, and free gifts in your kits!  It is a win/win for sure! Such a great value!

Picture
Stamp On!

Echo

Comments

Amy Ismail
02/13/2017 1:37pm

Love your card Echo! Congratulations on being a design team member for Unity. What an honor. <3

Echo Noble
02/13/2017 7:33pm

You are sweet. Thank you so much!

03/30/2017 5:44pm

This is a beautiful work. I wish I can do this kind of drawing to give my appreciate to my loved one and show them how much I love her. Congratulation to your work and to your team, You did a really good job. You had also a very wonderful husband to give this kind of surprise, I wish a good and a happy life. Thanks for sharing this post, someday I will make this one and give it to my loved ones.

04/18/2017 6:59am

Wow, this is so romantic. I also like to receive love letters. My boyfriend always gives me love letters out of nowhere. Sometimes he simply left a note inside my bag, in my lunch box, in my computer monitor. The one thing that I really remember was the heart shape made from a sticky note with an arrow pointing at me. I really do love my boyfriend.

Avra Williams
03/02/2017 6:56pm

Love all your cards with this release!

Linda
03/02/2017 7:43pm

Love, love your bunny card! I am going to have to get this new kit!

Robin Cunningham
03/03/2017 12:47pm

Your Stamping and cards are so beautiful! I LOVE THE NEW STAMPS AND CAN NOT WAIT TO TRY THEM OUT!! My favorite is with the flower and black Frame cut around it...Thank you for sharing!

Lori Wisneski-Wenger
03/05/2017 8:23am

Love Unity Stamp Co! I got my very first stamp from there in 2013! Love this new kit! Thanks for chance to win!

03/07/2017 1:21am

So many details. It look gorgeous. I like it very much!