Hello, Thank you for joining me.

It has been very cold in my stamping ground of Montana! It was -27 today. If you factor in the wind chill it was -46. So, it was a good day to stay in and craft!

For my project today I used the snowman and one of the sentiments from Holiday Hugs from My Favorite Things. I also used stamps from visible image.
The script background stamp is unknown. If you know who makes it, please let me know. My mom picked up it up at a thrift store for me and it is not marked at all. So, I have no idea who made it. It is a wonderful stamp for backgrounds.

I was trying really hard to keep this clean and simple but it was a challenge for me. I love CAS cards but, have a hard time making them myself. I hope I achieved a bit of a CAs card here. Honestly, most of the time, I grunge and distress my cards to cover up mistakes. like big old thumb prints or I set my card in left open ink pad. I really am organized I swear...lol!
Anyways, for this card I stamped the edgy stamp from visible image in Pool Party ink from Stampin Up. Then I added the script background, stamped in Smoky Slate also from Stampin up. I stamped the snowmen where he was going to be on the card. I then stamped him again on white card stock to color and then cut out. I used my copic markers to color him. The Colors I used are:
C0, c1, c3, c5, c7, BG11, BG45, y17, yr15, R29, and R89. I added a few small snowflakes from Hero Arts. Then silver sequins and red jewels.
For the sentiment I used my favorite trick for a quick banner. I used my hexagon punch from stampin up. It works amazing for small quick banners! Just use the edge of the hexagon punch. Line it up so it's center. Then punch. How easy is that! Give it a try. It is an amazing little trick! You will banner everything for awhile. Okay, maybe that is just me! Then I sponged the banner in Pool Party. This is where I lost trying to keep it clean and simple. Fighting everything in me to not distress, grunge, or rip something. I love a torn edge on a card.
Here is the inside. I just stamped a few small snowflakes from Hero Arts and for the back I got this stamp from Unity stamp Co. and I absolutely love it!

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Supplies used:
Pool Party from stamin up. Card base and ink.
Smoky Slate from stampin up. Card matting and ink.
Memento black ink
Neenah solar white card stock #80
Copic markers
Hexagon punch
corner punch
silver sequins
red jewels
ATG tape and glue dots

Picture
Stamp On!

Echo

Comments

Penny Boren
12/18/2016 1:35pm

Another super cute card. Always makes me smile.

12/18/2016 9:40pm

This is so beautiful, and that snowman, one word "Adorable" . Thanks for joining us this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper. Carolyn xx

12/18/2016 10:57pm

This card is so charming! I love the way you made this snowy scene magical! The background is exquisite, especially the lovely burst of light teal right behind the snowman. You did an amazing job of creating visual elements from so many different companies. I also thought your trick of cutting the fish-tail banner with the hexagon punch was genius! I had to laugh at your description of how you usually grunge up a card to cover mistakes because I do the exact same thing! But you nailed it here and I'm so glad you shared your skills with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

12/19/2016 1:30am

wonderful beautiful card I love every little bit of it.

12/27/2016 5:02pm

This is lovely - and the grunge is just perfect!

03/05/2017 7:30am

ello sir, after I read the article you get to the bottom, It is very interesting to see, its content can provide benefits, and also the lessons, I really love it.

03/07/2017 4:09am

Divine intervention is the power of God brought to bear in a desperate situation. When it seem as if there is no way out; when everything around tells you there is no hope; when the best doctors in the land have given up on you and their verdict is scary, "Go home and prepare to die" you can experience divine intervention. When there is a divine intervention, God steps in and bring an unbelievable turn-around into your life and situation.

03/14/2017 2:09pm

Card is sign of love and best communication in each other. Card has many variety and we can also give the card of sorry and thanks. It is unique but through this work we can make the strong and beautiful relation.

04/21/2017 12:01am

The information that you shared in this post is very useful

04/24/2017 4:05am